Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Woodworking in Action

I had never heard of Woodworking in Action before seeing this crazy YouTube video on Boing Boing of a guy making an incredibly delicate sculpture of a deer on a bandsaw in about two minutes without cutting any fingers off. I went to their site and saw that they are a DVD magazine of sorts. They’ve got some heavy-hitters involved (including Brian Boggs, Marc Adams, Kelly Mehler and more), so I sent them an email to get a sample. They agreed to send me a DVD, so I'll let you know how it is. Perhaps I'll do a giveaway when I'm done with it. Please let me know if you subscribe or have seen any of their issues.

Until then, enjoy this video and don’t try this at home! (As I’ve said before, whatever you do, don’t visit Boing Boing and expect to be a productive individual again.)






0 Comments: