Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Furnitude's Coverage of the Woodworking in America Conference

I’m heading up to Berea, KY, tonight for the Woodworking in America conference. Please let me know if any of you are going to be there. It would be great to meet up. (You can't miss me: I'm 6'2" with a thick head of hair. Ok, Ok. I'm 5'6" and bald. But I'm a tall 5'6"!!) If you’re not attending, please check out my caffeine-fueled, wifi-enabled updates. The easiest way to do that is to sign up for my rss feed. For those who twitter, I’ve added a button so you can follow what's happening.

I’ll be writing about the conference sessions and the general vibe, doing interviews with presenters and attendees and posting some photos and video. I’ll also be writing about some woodworkers in the area, an exhibit of Kentucky-made furniture and my visit to the nearby Shaker village for a Shaker furniture overdose. I'm psyched!

Thanks and I hope to see some of you there!

0 Comments: